| || || |
| HomeHealth Tips|
How to Prepare Herbal Tea
|Herbal Tea Boiling Instructions|
1. Add 4 to 5 cup of water (8 oz per cup)to a Chinese herbal teapot or a regular glass or ceramic pot.
(Note: Avoid using copper or iron pots, which may alter the therapeutic quality of herbs).
2. Open the herbal pack and place herbs into the pot of water. The water should cover all of the herbs.
3. Bring water to a boil and reduce to medium heat. Cover.
4. Brew for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Brew until the herbal mixture reduced to about 1 cup of liquid.
5. Strain the herbal mixtute into a cup and drink.
6. For the best results, drink one hour before meals, on an empty stomach. It may also be taken before bedtime.
7. If the drink is too bitter, you may add honey to improve the flavor.
Far East Ginseng Herbs and Tea
33162 Dequindre Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Tel (586) -977-0202
| Fax: 586-977-6688
Join Our Newsletter
for Sales Promotions & Savings!
Chinese herbal supplements, natural remedies, homeopathic formulas, tonic formulas, herbal teas and related alternative health products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA. These products are sold in the US as nutritional supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician, licensed herbalist, acupuncture specialist or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health-care professional before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.